Post by Hellvis Azal Deathley on Feb 2, 2017 21:44:07 GMT
I am gutted. The best Pertwee-esque Doctor we've had since Pertwee. And now he's going. I blame Moffat for keeping this superb actor effectively out of work for a year, while he rests on his laurels thinking he's done a good job. I will never forgive you, Moffat, you total areshole
Post by Hellvis Azal Deathley on Dec 21, 2016 22:28:48 GMT
So, I thought I would develop a badge especially for this Christmas, since we have had no new fucking Dr Who since last Christmas. I was going to devise a badge of Santa from the last special, then I thought... No, that was shite...
So instead I decided to give you all a bumper Christmas set, to make up for all those episodes Muff Head decided to deprive you all of.
So please may I introduce The 2016 Xmas Collection (x8):
Cardisode Special Spaceship
Cardisode Dalek Emperor
Ice Lord Prevert
Pertwee Disco Inferno 1
Pertwee Disco Inferno 2
Now for sale:
1. Dr. Who Classic P$ 100
2. Jo Grant Classic P$ 50 or special deal 3 for P$ 100
3. U.N.I.T. Badge Classic P$ 50 or special deal 3 for P$ 100 or special deal 10 for P$ 250
4. Bessie Classic P$ 50 or special deal 3 for P$ 100
5. The Brigadier Classic P$ 100
6. The Master Classic P$ 100
7. Lalla Ward Birthday LTD Not available
8. Bell - UNIT P$ 25
9. Benton - UNIT P$ 25
10. Forbes - UNIT P$ 25
11. Pigbin Josh LTD Poetry Badge Not available
12. Peri Brown LTD US Independence Day Not available
13. Crichton - UNIT P$ 25
14. Lethbridge-Stewart - UNIT P$ 25
15. Yates - UNIT P$ 25
16. Mrs. Mills P$ 50
17. Alvin Stardust P$ 50
18. Elvis Presley P$ 100
19. Delegate of Mars, Izlyr P$ 50
20. Delegate of Alpha Centauri P$ 50
21. Delegate of Arcturus P$ 50
22. Delegate of Earth, Princess Josephine of Tardis P$ 50 or special deal
The Delegates of The Galactic Federation Super Platinum Collector's Edition Luxury Set
7 Delegate set includes exclusive badges; Delegate Amazonia, Delegate Doctor and Sub-Delegate of Mars Ssorg badges for P$ 500
23. Companion Liz P$ 100
24. Companion Jo P$ 100
25. Companion Sarah P$ 100
26. The Master LTD P$ 300
27. John Who P$ 50
28. Gillian Who P$ 50
29. Susan Who P$ 50
30. Spam Badge P$ All your Pertbucks plus 200
31. Casanova's Chicken Not Available
Tramps collection (x8):
32. Cody Tugger P$ 50
33. Sam Seely P$ 50
34. Man with Chips P$ 50
35. Rose Tyler P$ 50
36. Gravy Stevens P$ 50
37. Hover Tramp P$ 50
38. Tommo P$ 50
39. Pigbin Josh P$ 50
40. UNIT Special Edition Wreathed Globe Logo P$ 100
41. City of Death Painter's Palette Brooch Not Available
Draculasaurus: I LOVE Return of the Living Dead!
Feb 8, 2017 21:55:42 GMT
Josh: Yeah, ROTLD is a masterpiece
Feb 8, 2017 21:57:09 GMT
Josh: watched it recently and it really is the equal of Re-Animator, Evil Dead 2 or Dead Alive (Brain Damage)
Feb 8, 2017 21:57:45 GMT
Draculasaurus: Part of it is the pace and editing. Fantastic.
Feb 8, 2017 22:00:27 GMT
Claude McLazarou: Yes, but who would win in a fight between Linnea Quigley and Debbie Rochon, though?
Feb 9, 2017 11:51:23 GMT
Claude McLazarou: When i say 'fight', i obviously mean wrestling in treacle.
Feb 9, 2017 11:51:46 GMT
Clem Tarknado: I'd have thought golden syrup would taste better...
Feb 9, 2017 20:15:57 GMT
Feb 9, 2017 22:11:46 GMT
Draculasaurus: Looks like there were three cloud car pilots arguing about who gets to go, and asshole Luke just gets in, and the one is like; "No fucking way, dude."
Feb 9, 2017 23:09:07 GMT
Josh: Lando: "Come on Luke, just let him drive." Luke: Shut up Lando! I'm not such a bad pilot...I don't have to sit here and listen to this." Guy in other pod: "Im not taking off while this one handed smartass is in the other pod."
Feb 10, 2017 3:06:22 GMT
Claude McLazarou: John Lando's best film was "Schlock".
Feb 10, 2017 8:02:24 GMT