Post by Hellvis Azal Deathley on Feb 12, 2015 17:59:26 GMT
1. Don't be nasty.
2. Don't talk with your mouth full.
3. Don't eat with your elbows on the table.
4. No pics of nuddies allowed. Yes that includes "those" pics of Katy Grant unfortunately. But please feel free to post while in the nuddie. That is allowed.
5. Deliberately avoiding the swear filter is a category 3 crime, punishable by total obliteration. If a word is censored, it's censored for a reason.
6. Don't eat with your knife.
7. Please do not create duplicate threads. Duplicate threads will be merged to the best our our ability. Some existing posts may be lost as a result.
8. Spam Bot accounts and accounts with disposable email registrations (such as trbvm.com) are not allowed. All such accounts will be permanently banned from the forum and Drashigs deployed to sort you right out! (Previous accounts created with trbvm.com excepted, but no more!)
Draculasaurus: I LOVE Return of the Living Dead!
Feb 8, 2017 21:55:42 GMT
Josh: Yeah, ROTLD is a masterpiece
Feb 8, 2017 21:57:09 GMT
Josh: watched it recently and it really is the equal of Re-Animator, Evil Dead 2 or Dead Alive (Brain Damage)
Feb 8, 2017 21:57:45 GMT
Draculasaurus: Part of it is the pace and editing. Fantastic.
Feb 8, 2017 22:00:27 GMT
Claude McLazarou: Yes, but who would win in a fight between Linnea Quigley and Debbie Rochon, though?
Feb 9, 2017 11:51:23 GMT
Claude McLazarou: When i say 'fight', i obviously mean wrestling in treacle.
Feb 9, 2017 11:51:46 GMT
Clem Tarknado: I'd have thought golden syrup would taste better...
Feb 9, 2017 20:15:57 GMT
Feb 9, 2017 22:11:46 GMT
Draculasaurus: Looks like there were three cloud car pilots arguing about who gets to go, and asshole Luke just gets in, and the one is like; "No fucking way, dude."
Feb 9, 2017 23:09:07 GMT
Josh: Lando: "Come on Luke, just let him drive." Luke: Shut up Lando! I'm not such a bad pilot...I don't have to sit here and listen to this." Guy in other pod: "Im not taking off while this one handed smartass is in the other pod."
Feb 10, 2017 3:06:22 GMT
Claude McLazarou: John Lando's best film was "Schlock".
Feb 10, 2017 8:02:24 GMT